Colletrix uses Blockchain technology to protect the income rights of intellectual property (IP) creators and to certify the legitimacy of collectible goods.
In general, creators of original intellectual property suffer losses when their intellectual property is transferred or sold. Users still need to control the collectibles they buy with archaic methods.
Colletrix tokenizes the creators’ IP into a digital asset, giving them the opportunity to generate revenue each time the token is negotiated. Consumers can verify the authenticity of their collection objects using symbolic information stored in the block chain.
Colletrix is backed by brilliant teams from UNDONE, Animoca Brands, Future Arena and Bitwork Accelerator. UNDONE will offer its vast commercial experience to illustrate the benefits of blockchain technology for the sale of goods, Animoca Brands will introduce a broad network of intellectual property owners and blockchain and gamification technologies, while Future Arena will use a wide range of intellectual property entertainment and sports services, so that an ecosystem of intellectual property creation can be established, and a dynamic and commercial trade based on the use of blockchain technology can be created.
Through the Colletrix platform, its aim is to create new market value by integrating intellectual property awareness. With the implementation of the NFT we are going to conjugate the old and the new economy. In this way, we will strengthen the ability of all intellectual property owners and manufacturers around the world to obtain long-term permissions for their intellectual property; and for companies we will offer new market value to their physical products through blockchain technology, which will maximize the attractiveness and benefits of their products.
Enabling NFT will create a dynamic interest in collectors, facilitating their access to the cryptography market and opening new business opportunities such as franchising. Colletrix will be one of the first to inspire massive transformation and global economic integration.
- Initial Exchange Offer
- Equipment selection
- Launch of the platform and beta products (UNDONE watches related to NFT, IP tokenization)
- First product development of the IP x NFT market
- More UNDONE products plus the NFT collection
Q4 2019 – Q1 2020
- The gamma element to stimulate the NFT collection
- Open the platform to create a pure IP (decoupling of assets) from the creation of an IP, leading to a more created and tokenized IP)
- Apply IP marketing to other products: users must spend CIPX to make NFT with their products.
- For collectors: with the modern design of intellectual property becoming a separate powerhouse that integrates with each other in crypto-physical services, the low supply competition for other merchants will be very attractive for collectors to get the products they want. With blockchain based, it is clear that there is no game that could harm one of the parties.